Are you looking for a one-stop solution to straighten your teeth without using metal braces? Then, you can definitely go for SureSmile Invisalign Braces. It is a clear and virtually invisible aligner that provides you with a smile without being noticed by anyone.
What are SureSmile Invisible Braces?
SureSmile Invisible Braces are orthodontic treatments designed to straighten your teeth. Unlike traditional braces, you don’t need metal braces that involve the adjustment of wires in place. The material used to make SureSmile braces is comfortable and invisible. It functions by gently moving the teeth to their appropriate place.
How Does SureSmile Work?
The SureSmile braces are customized to gently move the teeth in precise alignment. It uses an accurate amount of force in the appropriate place and time. The dentist asks you to wear these braces for 20 to 22 hours a day to achieve the best results. When you shift from one set of aligners to another, you get the best results and a beautiful smile.
Why Choose SureSmile Invisible Braces?
We should choose SureSmile Aligners due to the following reasons:
- It can treat both the simplex and complex straightening issues.
- Using a patent SureSmile software, dentists create a specialized treatment plan for their patients.
- For SureSmile Invisible aligners, orthodontists ensure a quality check for every patient. Hence, you have one-on-one access with the professional to answer specific questions and instruct you regarding the treatment.
- The aligners are made of Essix ACE plastic that is the leader in Dentistry.
- Since they can be removed easily, there are no dietary restrictions.
- They enable you to continue your regular oral hygiene.
- It does not require any metal or wires. So, you are safe from getting cut inside the mouth.
- They are invisible which means that no one will know about your treatment plan.
- They are very comfortable.
- They cover several orthodontic insurance plans.
Aftercare for SureSmile Invisalign
Your SureSmile Invisible Braces should be treated in the following ways:
- Maintain excellent oral hygiene before wearing or removing your SureSmile aligners.
- Visit your dentist for a routine checkup to ensure that both your teeth and the aligners are in an appropriate condition.
- It is suggested to remove your aligner while drinking water.
- As suggested before, clean your mouth thoroughly before inserting them.
With advancements in technology in multiple sectors, dentistry has also come a long way. SureSmile invisible braces have changed the way people think and feel while getting traditional metal braces.
Get the best quality SureSmile invisible braces from Diamond Star Dental. For more details, call us at 760-422-3888, book online, or visit us at 31280 Bob Hope Dr., #102, Cathedral City, CA 92276.