The front of teeth can be transformed into a beautiful and appealing smile using very thin, tooth-shaped pieces of porcelain, which are custom-made by a dental laboratory. Veneers can be used to cover several types of oral imperfections that occur in our life.
You can easily enhance your smile with porcelain veneers because porcelain's color and translucence blend well with tooth enamel's natural appearance. Porcelain veneers remain brilliant for years to come because porcelain is stain-resistant. Veneers made of resin can also match the color of your existing teeth. This will allow you to achieve a gorgeous, natural-looking smile that you will be proud to show off.
Different Types of Dental Veneers
It is the most durable and lasting of all veneer materials. It is the best aesthetics and least potential health risks of any dental restoration material. The mouth’s gums and other soft tissues rarely suffer injury from porcelain laminate veneers because the materials are highly biocompatible.
This type of veneer is made of composite resin that is not as durable as porcelain but is tooth-colored dental fillings. Originally made from mineral fillings, composite resins are synthetic materials made from a mixture of inorganic and organic materials.
Veneers that can be removed are also known as snap-on veneers. They come in two types: instant and custom-made clip-on veneers. For more information, contact your dentist.
Why Should You Opt for Veneers?
Veneers can be used for just one tooth or the entire smile, depending on the appearance of your smile. You may be asked to get veneers if you would like to enhance your smile.
They help you:
- Correct irregularly shaped teeth
- Resolve large gaps and spaces between teeth
- Create a more even shape for teeth with irregular shapes
- Providing dental restorations for broken, chipped, or worn teeth.
- Whiten teeth that are discolored or stained
Advantages of Dental Veneers
- Their natural look replicates the properties of enamel, so they provide a natural-looking alternative.
- A veneer cannot survive in the mouth without being bonded to the surface of the tooth. This chemical fastening between the tooth and the veneer is minute and very tight.
- Veneers are rare to stain because of the material they are made of and because they are glazed in an oven as their final process, they will not stain like bonding.
- Veneers provide you with the option of having strong materials such as porcelain fitted instead of using metal in your mouth.
Get quality dental veneers from Diamond Star Dental, Cathedral City, CA. For more details and appointments, call us at 760-422-3888, book online, or visit us at 31280 Bob Hope Dr., #102, Cathedral City, CA 92276.