Family Dentistry is a one-stop solution to your family’s entire oral health. It is relatively arduous to go to a separate area for different members. However, Family Dentistry keeps in mind and treats all the oral concerns of your family. You can take your entire family to a single location on a single day for their routine dental checkup. Having lifelong family dentistry proves to be beneficial for both you and your family.
What To Expect In Family Dentistry?
Family Dentistry encompasses services concerning oral hygiene and preventive dentistry. However, some may also offer oral surgery like dental implants and Cosmetic Dentistry. The most common among all of them are:
1. Routine cleaning and exams- We all know how significant teeth cleaning and examination every six months have been. It allows the dentist to determine the health of your mouth or your little ones’ oral health.
2. Cavity Check And Fillings- Cavities are very common in children and are preventable. However, Family Dentistry involves the treatment of cavities using fillings to avoid cavities from ruining oral health in the future.
3. Fluoride Treatment And Dental Sealants- Fluoride treatments or dental sealants treat cavities and are used in children who are more susceptible to cavities.
4. Gum Disease Treatment- Gum diseases are relatively common in adults. Thus, family dentistry includes deep cleaning, gum flap surgery, or antibiotics that help you deal with gingivitis or gum disease.
5. Orthodontics- Several dentists in Family Dentistry offer orthodontic assessment or refer you to another dentist that provides such treatment.
Benefits Of Family Dentistry
The benefits you get from family dentistry involves:
Dental anxiety is a serious issue that even adults witnesses. It can lead to delay or avoidance of dental treatment. If you have someone in your family who has this condition, then Family Dentistry helps them cope with it. Going together for a dental checkup helps in eliminating this fear at an early stage.
A dentist in Family Dentistry knows the dental history of your entire family. They treat you and make a decision for new treatment based on the information they have about you and your family.
- Provide Regular and Consistent Services
It is always recommended to visit your dentist twice a year. Having a Family Dentist makes you relatively comfortable undergoing treatment.
Family Dentists are specialized in treatments for people of all ages. They will provide you and your family with preventive dental care and instruct you to take necessary precautions at home.
Apart from these dental treatments, Family Dentistry educates you regarding oral health and problems.
Diamond Star Dental offers family dentistry services by our experienced dentist Dr. Jayjay Sapigao and his expert team of dental assistants. For more details, call us at 760-422-3888, book online, or visit us at 31280 Bob Hope Dr., #102, Cathedral City, CA 92276.